How good is your knowledge? Try these and see if you can get a full score.
Trivia 1: Music
1. What is the biggest selling album of all time?
2. Who released the album The Final Cut in 1983?
3. What year did Elvis Presley pass away?
4. Shake It Off and Blank Space are from which Taylor Swift album?
5. What is Sting’s real name?
6. Which music legend is godfather to two of David and Victoria Beckham’s children, along with John and Yoko’s son Sean Lennon?
7. Living in America by James Brown appeared in what 1980’s movie?
8. Which Australian band released its tenth album titled Elegantly Wasted?
9. Who sang I Should’ve Known Better in 1984 which topped the charts all over the world?
10. Sophie Monk first became known as a member of Bardot in 2000. What was their debut single called that spent two weeks at number one?
Trivia 2: British comedy shows
1. Who were The Two Ronnies?
2. Graham Norton appeared as a priest in what 1990s show?
3. Who played Vyvyan in The Young Ones and who is his equally famous wife?
4. What was the name of the department store in Are You Being Served?
5. Name the two writers/stars of Little Britain.
6. Who played Hyachinth Bucket ("its boo-kay") in 44 episodes of Keeping Up Appearances?
7. What is the name of Mrs Brown’s daughter who in real life is Brendan O’Carroll’s wife?
8. What was the name of the awful boss in The Office played by Ricky Gervais?
9. What year did ITV cancel The Benny Hill Show after a 36-year run?
10. Which two writers created and wrote the likes of Hancock’s Half Hour and Steptoe and Son?
Trivia 3: General knowledge
1. What is the chemical symbol for gold?
2. What year did Prime Minister Harold Holt go missing at Cheviot Beach in Victoria?
3. Who holds the record for most appearances in a Socceroo jersey?
4. What is the capital city of Venezuela?
5. Who succeeded Wally Lewis as captain of the Brisbane Broncos?
6. Who plays the character Cleaver Greene in the ABC TV show Rake?
7. How many square metres are in a hectare?
8. Who stars in and directed this year’s remake of Murder on The Orient Express?
9. In 2004 Lord of the Rings: Return of the King was nominated for 11 Academy Awards. How many did it actually win?
10. In what year did Black Saturday take place in Victoria, where 173 people tragically died?