Thinnest Samsung tablet yet
The new Galaxy Tab S5e is among Samsung’s thinnest tablets yet, offering unparalleled versatility and modern smarts.
Despite a thinner, lighter frame, the device is a portable powerhouse suitable for video streaming and controlling smart home devices. Available in either a 4G or Wi-Fi variant, users can access up to 15 hours of battery life with vivid display.
• Dubbed Samsung’s thinnest and most portable tablet yet
• Wide immersive 10.5-inch Edge to Edge Display, narrow bezels and Super AMOLED screen
• Amplifies audio with Dolby ATMOS Surround Sound
• Features auto rotate stereo tech that optimises sound depending on how the device is held
• Long-lasting and quick-charging 7,040mAh battery for up to
15 hours of viewing
• Runs on a Snapdragon 670 processor
• Stay in the loop with Family Share
• Face Recognition and Fingerprint Scanning
• WiFi and 4G variants available
• Available in silver or black
• Priced from $649.00
Syncs with compatible Galaxy smartphone so you never miss a call. Only 5.5mm thin and 400g in weight.
Up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage with up to 512GB of external memory with microSD card support.