South Western Times
15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. Which author created the character, Sherlock Holmes?
2. Yellowstone National Park is located primarily in which US state?
3. Who were the two Deputy Prime Ministers of Australia in 2016?
4. Four-time world surfing champion, Wendy Botha, won how many titles as an Australian citizen?
5. The classic TV series, M*A*S*H, is set during which war?
6. Tashkent is the capital city of which country?
7. The Barton Oval is a sports ground located in which Australian capital city?
8. In 2017, Sam Smith had a hit with the song titled,
‘Too Good at’ what?
9. True or false? Amethyst is a variety of quartz.
10. Patricia Arquette was the first wife of which famous actor?