Bath­room fan blamed for start­ing house fire

Southern Gazette (South Perth) - - NEWS -

A FIRE that started in a bath­room fan caused an es­ti­mated $20,000 dam­age to an East Vic­to­ria Park house last week.

A De­part­ment of Fire and Emer­gency Ser­vices spokesper­son said they re­ceived a call in the early hours of Wednes­day, Jan­uary 9, from a prop­erty at the in­ter­sec­tion of Hert­ford and Etwell streets.

The DFES spokesper­son said two crews from Kens­ing­ton Fire Res­cue Ser­vice and a crew from Perth Fire Res­cue Ser­vice at­tended and brought the fire un­der con­trol in 20 min­utes.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.