A FAIR GO ACTION PLAN
Everywhere the Labor Party goes, people tell us that the economy isn’t working for everyday people. We want to get our country’s priorities back on track, which is why the Labor team is working hard on our plan to properly fund our schools and hospitals, and create real opportunities for apprentices and working people. Only Labor has an Action Plan to build a fairer Australia.
• Fix our schools and hospitals: Restore funding cut by the Liberals and Nationals, to ensure every community
has quality public schools and hospitals.
• Ease pressure on family budgets: End the Medicare freeze and give tax breaks to workers, not the top end of town.
• Stand up for workers: Reverse cuts to penalty rates and crack down on abuse of labour hire and 457 visas.
• Invest in cheaper, cleaner energy: Deliver 50% of power from renewables by 2030.
• Build a strong economy that works for all: Make the top end of town pay their fair share, so we can build new infrastructure and give workers a fair go.
Read the full plan at www.FairGoActionPlan.org.au