SINGAPORE NOODLE SALAD
SERVES 4 TO 6 PREP 10 MINS
• 350g packet fresh Singapore
• 1 large carrot (150g), shredded • 1 red capsicum, chopped
• 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
• ⅓ cup Chang’s Oriental Fried
• Salad dressing
• 1 tsp soy sauce 1 Place fresh noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Cut noodles with kitchen scissors into smaller lengths and transfer to a large bowl.
2 Add the remaining ingredients to the noodles and toss to combine.