The Advertiser - Careers - - Career Development -

Dif­fer­ent states have dif­fer­ent re­quire­ments for adults want­ing to re­turn to school. In gen­eral, those who want to com­plete a qual­i­fi­ca­tion at a pub­lic school may need to do the fol­low­ing things: >> Be pre­pared to un­der­take and com­plete the higher school cer­tifi­cate. >> Prove they have not pre­vi­ously ob­tained a higher school cer­tifi­cate, In­ter­na­tional Bac­calau­re­ate, ter­tiary/ VET di­ploma or de­gree. >> Un­dergo a po­lice check.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.