Highly Productive Alice Creek Aggregation
Located 10km South of Kumbia, Q. in the foothills of the Bunya Mountains Alice Creek Aggregation of 2 properties on 3 titles is ideally suited to livestock, cropping & fodder production.
• Rich fertile black soil flats gently rising to softly undulating basalt grazing areas
• Alice Creek & Stuart River
• Sub-Artesian Bore & 4 other bores equipped + 1 unequipped
• Extensive water mains and underground water infrastructure
• Irrigation to paddocks + dry land cultivation paddock
• Ironbark & Apple Box, paspalum, kikuyu & other native grasses & trees.
• Machinery shed, hay shed, dairy, cattle yards, 3 silos, 3 phase power
• Currently conservatively carrying 70 head of breeders + progeny
• 5 bdm double brick homestead + 5 bdm Queenslander, bore & tank water
• Bitumen road frontage, 4 barb fencing, 30 mins to Kingaroy & 56mins to Dalby
• Land size: 590.7 acres
Offering highly productive & easy to manage terrain, excellent water, pastures & irrigation potential
Alice Creek Aggregation is an outstanding parcel that delivers high carrying capacity, temperate climate and great lifestyle.
Auction: Friday 19 Nov 10:00 AM Nutrien Ag. 21-29 Youngman Street Kingaroy Contact Agent: Bill Steffensen 0429 645 545