There’s a scare in there
THESE HALLOWEEN RECIPES ARE ALL TREAT – NO TRICK – SO HEAD TO THE KITCHEN FOR FUN
SPOOKY SHAKES SERVES 2. PREP 15 MINS INGREDIENTS
• 1 cup ice cubes
• 500ml (2 cups) milk
• 6 drops green food colouring
• 6 drops yellow food colouring
• 375ml (1 ½ cups) vanilla custard
• 4 scoops mint chocolate ice-cream
• Red food gel, to serve
• Whipped cream, to serve
• Gumball eyeball lollies, to decorate
• Lolly teeth, to decorate
1 Place the ice, milk, food colouring and custard in a blender. Blend until smooth. Adjust the food colouring as desired.
2 Divide the ice cream between two 650ml jars or glasses. Drizzle a little red food gel inside each, then pour in the custard shake. Top with whipped cream and decorate with eyeballs, teeth and straws.