Offenders forced their way into Two States Driving School in Station St, Cobram, on Thursday, stealing several monetary items.
The offenders have since been caught and processed by police, with all stolen items recovered and returned to the owners.
● Offenders attempted to jemmy open a side door at Cobram Photo Graphics in Bank St between August 24 and 29,damaging the wooden door frame.
● The church on William St was burgled twice on August 28 and 29.
Offenders used a crowbar to force entry into the church, ransacking cupboards and drawers and throwing things around. Nothing was reported stolen.
● Offenders attempted to break into Provincial Beauty in Bank St overnight on August 28.
The offenders damaged the security door and the internal door, but failed to gain entry.
● Offenders forced a shed roller door off its hinges in Denson Crt last Thursday.
Police identified and caught the culprits. It is not known if anything was stolen.
● A Ford Festiva collided with a Mazda sedan at the intersection of Wilkur and Boorin streets last Wednesday.
A driver received a penalty
A Gold Acres pump attached to a boom spray was stolen from a rural property in Shinnicks Rd, Numurkah, after a clearing sale.
The theft occurred between August 25 and 30
Clothing and keys were stolen from a car parked outside a home in Kostadt St, Nathalia.
● A GPS, a dash cam and three backpacks were stolen from another car parked in Kostadt St last Thursday.
● A blue Nissan Navara was stolen from the front of the Waaia Hotel on Saturday.
The vehicle was later recovered and returned to the owner. Police are investigating.