Spiced coconut tofu with pumpkin and broccolini
serves / 4 prep / 20 minutes cook / 30 minutes
1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
2 tsp ground cumin
1 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
1kg kent pumpkin, deseeded, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
250g firm tofu, well drained, cut into 2cm cubes
2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways 1 tsp olive or macadamia oil 1 garlic clove, crushed 100ml reduced-fat coconut milk
1-2 tsp fresh lime juice
1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Combine the coriander seeds, cumin and one teaspoon turmeric in a small bowl.
2. Place pumpkin and onion on a prepared tray. Sprinkle with half the spice mixture and spray lightly with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Place tofu on remaining tray. Sprinkle with the remaining spice mixture and lightly spray with oil. Bake pumpkin, onion and tofu for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and tofu is golden.
3. Meanwhile, steam the broccolini over a saucepan of boiling water for two minutes or until just tender. Drain.
4. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic and remaining 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric, stirring, for one minute or until aromatic. Add the coconut milk and stir to combine. Simmer for two minutes. Stir in the lime juice, to taste.
5. Arrange the pumpkin, onion, broccolini and tofu on serving plates. Sprinkle with coriander. Drizzle with the coconut dressing just before serving.