POSITION IS THE KEY SEPTEMBER 28TH AUCTION
Don’t miss this rare chance to purchase an independent property, virtually in the Warragul CBD, full of beautiful period character and with loads of opportunity to add your own mark! Scheduled for auction on Thursday 28th September at 5:00pm, the five bedroom weatherboard was sympathetically extended to add a second story several years ago and has been recently repainted outside, enhancing the many original external features of the building.
Inside, the layout is zoned in three parts: the upstairs sleeping and living space, the rear casual living area opening to the private courtyard and the front formal living and two further bedrooms, including the main suite.
Central to all downstairs is a spacious kitchen and adjoining dining area.
This is an extensive home with great potential and is ideal for those looking to renovate and add their own style or contemporary convenience alongside the existing period features which include high ceilings, picture rails, decorative cornice, leaded windows, and timber fire surrounds.
Gorgeous views from upstairs are not only a surprise, but offer exciting potential for creative home designers or renovators!
Additional Features Include:
• Excellent Remote Lock-up Garage Accessed From Rear Laneway
• Ducted Heating Plus Two Period Style Fireplaces
• Low Maintenance Yard with Landscaped Gardens Front and Rear
• Two Bathrooms, Including Ensuite to Main Bedroom
• Private Courtyard
• Located on the verge of the Warragul CBD and Arts Centre Precinct and Parkland And much more! For a private inspection call Kim Durrand on 0419 268 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org AUCTION DETAIL
Address: 18 Craig Street, Warragul
Time: Thursday 28th September, 2017, at 5:00pm (on site)
AGENT: Kim Durrand from Harcourts in Warragul, 0419 268 882 or 5622 3333.