Sweet potato and broccoli frittata
prep / 20 min cook / 50 min
500g sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
Olive oil spray
1⁄2 cup (125ml) light thickened cream
3⁄4 cup (90g) grated tasty cheese
100g small broccoli florets, blanched
2 tbsp shredded basil
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C.
2. Lightly grease and line base and sides of a 20 x 30cm rectangular slice pan.
3. Place sweet potato on a lined oven tray. Spray with oil and bake for 15–20 minutes until tender.
4. Beat eggs, cream and half of the cheese together. Layer sweet potato and broccoli over base of pan. Pour over egg mixture. Sprinkle with basil and remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 25–30 minutes until golden and set. Stand for five minutes before slicing.