1. Which author links the novels Time’s Arrow, London Fields and The Rachel Papers?
2. With how many ships does each player begin the classic board game Battleship? (Bonus points for naming the types of ships.)
3. Who, according to mythology, stole fire from the gods?
4. How many medals did Australia win at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games?
5. Davos is a town in which European country?
6. Seals and walruses belong to what suborder of carnivores?
7. Name the former United States first lady who died last month.
8. What is the German word for house?
9. On menus, a Florentine dish features what ingredient?
10. The northern lights are otherwise known as aurora …?