A WORKSITE BALLS-UP

The Sunday Telegraph (Sydney) - - NEWS -

A TEENAGE tradie suf­fered an un­for­tu­nate work site accident when his gen­i­tals got caught in a belt sander.

Two am­bu­lance crews and a NSW Fire and Res­cue unit were called to a build­ing in Or­lando Ave, Mos­man, on Fri­day when the 18-year-old some­how got his pants — and his gen­i­tals — tan­gled in the belt sander.

The young man was taken to Royal North Shore Hos­pi­tal suf­fer­ing lac­er­a­tions to the gen­i­tal area.

The sander had to be re­moved at the hos­pi­tal.

Af­ter treat­ment the young man was dis­charged.

SafeWork NSW is now in­ves­ti­gat­ing the in­ci­dent.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.