10 STEPS TO BE LIKE MEGHAN
1. A curtsy is a small bob not a swan dive. 2. When the Queen speaks to you, then it will be your time to speak.
3. At state functions wear your tiara to identify you as part of the family.
4. Start your meal when the Queen starts her meal and finish your meal when Her Majesty finishes. 5. Speak to the person to your left side during the first course. During the main course, speak to the guest at your right side. Never the person opposite. 6. At afternoon tea, use your fingers for all foods, except patisseries when you will use a fork. 7. Offer tea, sugar and milk before serving yourself. 8. Hold the teacup correctly by pinching the cup handle. Never slurp.
9. Do not stir the cup of tea like a washing machine, but by using a 6-12 motion.
10. When giving a social card, use hands on each corner with the words facing the recipient.