1. What year were the Australian 1 and 2 cent coins discontinued?
2. Worldwide, which is the most common blood group?
3. Confessions of a Hooker: My Lifelong Love Affair with Golf is an autobiographical book by which comedian, who died in 2003 aged 100?
4. Which song from a stage musical has the words “The truth is I never left you”?
5. What is the French “la Manche” known as in English?
6. What were the final four words in many days of Samuel Pepys’ diary?
7. Who is the sun god in Egyptian mythology?
8. What does the Latin expression “compus mentis” mean?