1. What animal was introduced to Australia in 1935 to reduce pests ravaging Queensland cane fields?
2. In which ballet suite is there a Sugar Plum fairy?
3. According to a proverb, which animal should you take by the horns?
4. Whose 1982 single “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” became a number one hit in sixteen countries?
5. Rhum, Eigg and Muck are Scottish towns, islands or mountains?
6. How many carats is pure gold?
7. As what did Inigo Jones become famous?
8. Which two countries form the bulk of the Iberian Peninsula?