1. What is laissez-faire: an idle woman, a casual rental arrangement or a policy of non-interference?
2. Which country produces the most gold: South Africa, China or Australia?
3. On average, women in Australia live longer than women in New Zealand. True or false?
4. A Monégasque is a national of which country?
5. What type of insect belongs to the order Coleoptera: bee, earwig or beetle?
6. Patti Boyd was married to Beatle George Harrison and which other famous singer?
7. France has about how many people: 50 million, 58 million or 66 million?
8. In which continent is the Gobi Desert?