THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF ... FAMILY SURF TRIPS
THOU SHALT …
01. Only have room for one board, which you'll inevitably break.
02. Regale the family with tales of your surfing prowess at each meal time.
03. Never abandon a child at a low tide Indo reef.
04. Check the forecast and designate shopping days accordingly.
05. Have to send the wife to the resort spa as penance for your over-surfing.
06. Watch on in horror as your children have their hair braided.
07. Shed a proud tear as your grom has their first surf over coral.
08. Watch more money fly out of your wallet than you ever thought possible.
09. Rise with the sun each morning for a solo dawn session.
10. Sit the whole family down to watch Given before departing.