Tracks Quiz – Oz Island Theme
(Many of the answers are contained within the issue)
1. Which ‘... Island’ wave is featured in the photo above? Clue: Last year’s Rugby League, Grand Final winners.
2. Which Oz island is home to Island Surfboards?
3. On which frequently surfed Oz island would I come across a Quokka?
4. On which Oz island would I be most likely to enjoy a cray-fish pie?
5. Trent Munro won the final of Bells on which island in 2005?
6. If I was surfing Stokes Bay, which Aussie Island would I be on?
7. Which famous Australian surf explorer once laid claim to Mudjimba/Kong’s Island?
8. In which Island chain off the west coast was the Batavia infamously shipwrecked?
9. What is the real name of the island that serves as the setting for the story featuring Mick Fanning in this month’s issue? See pg.58.
10. Ethan Ewing and Bede Durbidge grew up on which island?