Tracks Quiz – 1. Who is credited as being the first surfer to ride Pipeline?
2. Which surfboard design also means ‘great’ in Australian slang?
3. In which year did Tracks first begin publication?
4. What is the name of Captain Goodvibe’s faithful four legged companion?
5. A Noosa Heads Point named after a certain type of rock? 6. Which ‘Dr.’ Came up with the recipe for Sex Wax?
7. Which football star are you likely to see barracking for Gabriel Medina on the beach?
8. In which year did The Superbank form?
9. Which TV talk show star did the WSL’s new head of Content, Erik Logan, previously work for?
10. Which songwriter penned the theme song for Morning of the Earth?