1. Australian singer Wouter “Wally” Der Backer is better known as who?
2. What is a mullion part of?
3. What was the first name of the Russian Tsar nicknamed “The Terrible”?
4. German brothers Jacob and Wilhelm wrote children’s stories including Cinderella and Rumpelstiltskin. What was their surname?
5. How many black squares are there on a chess board – 20, 24 or 32?
6. What fruits do we get from a rose?
7. Are sponges animal, vegetable or mineral?
8. Where in Greece did the original Olympic Games take place?