Man in­jured in house blaze

Wanneroo Weekender - - News -

A 43-year-old man has been taken to hospi­tal suf­fer­ing from smoke in­hala­tion af­ter a house fire in Quinns Rocks on Tues­day night. The blaze broke out about 1am on Oc­to­ber 3 and caused about $200,000 dam­age to the Yor­lor Way home. The Depart­ment of Fire and Emer­gency Ser­vices said an elec­tri­cal fault in com­puter equip­ment caused the fire.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.