1. Australia’s worst mining disaster was in 1902 when 96 men died in a New South Wales mine. What was the name of the mine?
2. What are a group of foxes called – a skulk, den or drove?
3. Who was born Jennifer Anastassakis?
4. How many sides of a scalene triangle are equal?
5. Which game was invented by Alfred Butts – Monopoly, Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit?
6. Brazil and which other country in South America begins with B?
7. Which general had his “last stand” at the Battle of the Little Big Horn?
8. Which animal can run the fastest – rabbit, cat or grizzly bear?