Jar­gon buster!

Windows Help & Advice - - EXPLORE -

Gaus­sian Blur

A fil­ter that pro­duces a very smooth blur us­ing a math­e­mat­i­cal for­mula with a ran­dom vari­able.


A fil­ter that sim­pli­fies your im­age us­ing ar­eas of flat colour.

Glow­ing Edges

A fil­ter that de­tects the edges in your im­age, and ap­plies a glow­ing ef­fect to them while dark­en­ing the rest.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.