BANNED FROM THE PALACE!
The princess is heartbroken as her boyfriend comes under fire
Princess Beatrice’s newfound happiness has been shortlived, amid reports the Queen has quashed her romance and banned her new boyfriend from the palace!
It comes after it was revealed last week that Bea’s new man, multimillionaire Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, was still living with his fiancee of three-and-a-half years Dara Huang when he and Beatrice began dating. The pair share a two-year-old son, Christopher “Woolfie” Woolf.
Beatrice and real estate mogul Edo met at Princess Eugenie’s wedding on October 12, and it’s said they hit if off instantly. But insiders now claim Edo, 35, continued to live with the mother of his child for some time after the nuptials – and it’s not gone down well with 30-year-old Bea’s grandmother.
A royal insider reveals, “The Queen’s furious about the revelations which have come out about Edoardo and has told Beatrice he’s banned from the palace.
“She called Beatrice in for an urgent meeting as soon as she heard the news and told her under no circumstances was she to bring him to any royal functions – and all previous invitations were firmly off.”
For Bea, who has been single since she split from her boyfriend of 10 years Dave Clarke in 2016, her grandmother’s disapproval came as a massive blow.
“Bea was in floods of tears as her grandmother gave her the no-nonsense talk, and she was desperately trying to plead with her and insist Edo is a good man,” says the insider.
“Fergie is the only one still supporting the romance – with Andrew siding with his mother. Even Eugenie agrees the relationship should end before her sister gets more deeply involved.
“Bea is heartbroken right now but she’s also adamant she won’t have her future happiness be ruled by her royal status. She won’t lose out on her happy ending because of what people might think or say.”