Rules changing at 90 per cent November 24
• No (capacity) caps anywhere and no density limits.
• Masks only required in high risk indoor settings such as public transport, prisons, hospitals and aged care
• Double-dose vaccination proof required when attending venues, events
• There will be no restrictions for indoor and outdoor events provided they follow COVIDSafe rules including vaccination requirements.
• Events with significant numbers of children may not be able to operate at full capacity while vaccines remain unavailable for children. There will be some caps for religious ceremonies, weddings and funerals where vaccination status is unknown.