Falstaff Specials (Austria)
THE LOISIUM WAY TO THE FUTURE
EIt’s no secret that there’s a lot going on at LOISIUM WeinWelt, the symbol of LOISIUM Langenlois, which is visible from afar and has become world-famous. After all, the futuristic cube is the entrance to the centuries-old cellar system below the town of Langenlois. Just like the LOISIUM hotel, WeinWelt recently also upped its game topside by installing a PV system on its roof, adding to a massive reduction in externally procured energy – which, by the way, comes from renewable sources both in Langenlois and South Styria.
LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotels are serious about their responsibility towards our environment. Therefore, enormous efforts are being made in all three hotels to reduce the ecological footprint – without compromising on comfort.
• All skin care and cosmetic products in the rooms are from Saint Charles Apothecary and thus regionally produced and made from 100 percent natural products;
• In the near future, all showerheads and faucets will be converted to water-saving technology to reduce consumption by up to 35 percent.
• To reduce leftover food and other waste, all three hotels now use pre-portioned breakfast items in reusable containers. Furthermore, plastic straws are a thing of the past, alternatives for disposable plastic slippers and bath bags are being sought and paper consumption is being reduced by increasing digitization.
• In all three hotels, more than 80 percent of all food consumed comes from regional suppliers and, as far as possible, directly from the producers.
• In Langenlois, a PV-powered charging station for six e-cars has been installed.