Words that Go To­gether

Words that are of­ten used to­gether are called “col­lo­ca­tions”. Learn­ing such word com­bi­na­tions will help you read and speak more flu­ently. Here, we look at col­lo­ca­tions with the words “ride” and “drive”. By CLARE MAAS

Spotlight - - CONTENTS -

Play and learn: the col­lo­ca­tion game

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Austria

© PressReader. All rights reserved.