VOICE OF THE OCEAN 30%70
ADEX China 2018 prefaced its opening with a special underwater photography showcase of current and past ADEX Voice of the Ocean submission winners. In collaboration with China Maritime Museum in Shanghai, both establishments officiated the opening of “ADEX China Voice of the Ocean 30%70” with opening remarks by the organiser of ADEX China 2017 and ADEX Voice of the
Ocean, John Thet, and Lu Wei, the curator of the China Maritime Museum.
The exhibition takes its name from the wealth of captured moments from the 30 percent land mass of our planet and the ocean, which makes up the remaining 70 percent. The official opening also featured ADEX
China 2018 Voice of the Ocean winner, Ace Wu, our ADEX Ambassador of Photography (Taiwan), in a sharing session with attendees. Ace touched on the importance of taking advantage of photographic opportunities and provided other useful underwater photography tips as well.