VIC­TO­RIA RULES

Calgary Herald - Calgary Herald New Condos - - New Condos - — Josh Skapin

Vic­to­ria Park was the sec­ond es­tab­lished dis­trict in Cal­gary’s his­toric Belt­line neigh­bour­hood when it opened in 1914.

The first es­tab­lished dis­trict was Con­naught. Vic­to­ria Park was named af­ter Queen Vic­to­ria.

The neigh­bour­hood is on the east­ern side of the Belt­line and in­cludes the Ware­house dis­trict.

It’s also ad­ja­cent to the Stam­pede grounds. Visit the web­site at vic­to­ri­apark.org

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.