HEART OF DOWNTOWN
One of the oldest areas in Calgary, the inner-city Beltline district is near the heart of downtown.
Named after a now defunct streetcar line, the area is bounded by Ninth Avenue S.W., 14th Street S.W., 17th Avenue S.W. and the Elbow River.
Connaught and Victoria Park were the first two districts in the neighbourhood. The areas were established in 1905 and 1914, respectively. Visit