Calgary Herald : 2018-11-10
CLASSIFIED : 51 : C15
CLASSIFIED C15 Saturday, November 10, 2018 CALGARY HERALD Administrative & Clerical Customer Service Facilities IaDager COEPANY PROFILE 1e are an investment management firm operating in a specialized niche market. The scope of work is diverse and we require a multi-talented individual to be part of our busy team. 1e maintain a strong commitment to service, excellence and the highest standards of professionalism, loyalty, honesty and business ethics. 1e have a strong reputation for integrity, discretion and trustworthiness, and expect nothing less from our dedicated team members. Given the private and confidential nature of the work, we do not maintain a company website. Eore information about the firm will be shared as we contact short-listed candidates. CARRIERS NEEDED AIRDRIE POSITIION DESCRIPTION We Are lookipk for reliAble ipdividuAls to deliver the CAlkAry HerAld/Sup. Rust hAve reliAble vehicle The Facilities Eanager is the focal point for directing and coordinating the organization, setup and operation of the organization. This includes monitoring, maintenance and oversight in accordance with relevant local, provincial, and federal standards, laws, and regulations. This is a key management role reporting to the CEO of the Industrial Asset Group and/or other person(s) he/she may designate. The person in this position will supervise property maintenance technicians/workers (employees of the organization and/or subsidiaray company employees) either directly or in-directly along with managing a number of outsourced arrangements. The successful candidate will be a commercially astute, process-oriented individual. A focus on detail, especially as it pertains to contracts, is a pre-requisite for long term success. CAll LArry 403-607-1796 [email protected] RESPONSIGILITIES AND DUTIES - Plans, implements and coordinates a complete building maintenance program (short-term and long-term) for each building with the portfolio; including budgets and contingency planning
- Eanages all aspects of tenant relationships as the landlord; including, but not limited to lease renewals.
- Strives to ensure all buildings maintain full occupancy at market lease rates. - 1orking with the CEO, develops a three-year plan for each building to meet hurdle investment returns.
- Plans and supervises activities of facilities including, performance management activities.
- Organizes and leads facilities maintenance employees (directly and/or indirectly) to ensure efficient and timely use of personnel and resouces while repairing and maintaining building, grounds, systems, equipment, electical, plumbing, etc.
- Eanages contractors and service providers responsible facilities and equipment related projects and repairs.
- Coordinates facilities-related activities with tenants, as applicable.
- Ensures all Regional, Provincial and Federal facilities, safety and environmental standards and regulations are adhered to and maintains a relationship with relevant oversight bodies.
- Oversees all HAZEAT programs; including, wastewater and other HAZEAT disposal programs.
Leads facilities-related environmental stewardship programs.
Ensures the security of all buildings and contents.
"On Provides Call" support in the case of emergencies.
Ensures goals and objectives are met for the facilities department. CARRIERS NEEDED BridkelApd, RAylApd Heikhts, Repfrew, Huptipktop Hills, Wipstop Heikhts, Crescept Heikhts, KipcorA, EvApstop, Hiddep VAlley, PAporA1A, & Coveptry maintenance employees; CAll Felix 403-616-7527 [email protected] for completing CARRIERS NEEDED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREEENTS - A minimum of 10 years experience in facilities management.
- Experience dealing with trades and/or general contractors from an owner’s perspective.
- Experience in requesting proposals, reviewing bids, negotiating contracts, selecting "best" contractors, dealing with deficiencies, etc.
- Proficiency with basic office software (1ord, Excel, Outlook) as well as property management software packages.
- Experience managing a variety of building types and tenant situations.
- Strong work ethic, customer serivce focus, and positive "can do" team attitude.
- Ability to respond to situations with a calm and steady demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft comprehensive written reports.
- Ability to manage and maintain private and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism.
- Honesty, Integrity and being Intellectually curious are required personality traits. Arbour lAke, CitAdel, DAlhousie, HAwkwood, RoyAl OAk, RApchlApds, Rocky Ridke, Scepic Acres, Silver Spripks, TuscApy, Edke1opt & VArsity CAll Eric 403-992-4197 [email protected] To apply to this excitiDg role, please sub-it a coSer letter aDd resu-e Sia e--ail to: [email protected] CARRIERS NEEDED Customer Service BApff TrAil, Bowpess, Breptwood, CApitol Hill, Silver Spripks, ChArleswood, Roptko1ery, Rt PleAsApt, VArsity, Apd VAlley Ridke CAll Eric 403-992-4197 [email protected] CARRIERS NEEDED CARRIERS NEEDED AcAdiA, AltAdore, BApkview, South CAlkAry, Roupt RoyAl, BritAppiA, VictoriA PArk, Ipklewood, FAirview, RIverbepd, Lyppwood, Okdep & Elbow PArk Lipcolp PArk, West Spripks, CoAch Hill, LAkeview, SikpAl Hill, StrAthcopA, PAttersop, Rich1opd Hill, GlA1orkAp, Glepbrook, CoAch Hill & KillArpey *ReliAble vehicle Required CARRIERS NEEDED Supply Chain & Logistics Condos & Apartments Business for Sale DRIVER PArklApd, CedArbrAe, Southwood, WoodlApds, Willow PArk, RidpApore, ShAwpessy, RcKepzie, CrApstop Ricky's restAurApt CAll Chris 403-826-9427 [email protected] CAll Eric 403-992-4197 [email protected] CoDdo for ReDt UNI HEIGHTS NW Gbeat LocatioU. ExX aUd $110k do8U beZ'd, $160k HH iUcome 8ithiU 3 km. [email protected] Omail.com 50+ near Deer Valley shopping center. $1600/mo +util. N/P, N/S. Calgary-GC or Calgary-California Clean Abstract 2lrg GR. Eain $1200, or lwr $1100, inclusive Quiet, N/p, close U of C. 403-375-8277 CAll Chris 403-826-9427 [email protected] 604-365-8312 403-975-0604 Condos & Apartments CoDfed Park NW 2bdrm Eain N/P, amenities, quiet, lrg yard. Dec 1. $1100 + 403-375-8277 SMALL ADS GET READ! A Beautiful ad Belongs here 111-23rd ASe N Quiet 1GR SemiGsmt.3Appl, bus, Prkg, N/P, working $950 Immed. 403-375-8277 Queensland SE 2 bdrm condo, bi-level. Close to amenities.$230,000 Call today to place yours! 403-830-9807
© PressReader. All rights reserved.