Chicken Enchilada Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a pan, heat oil and brown on mediumhigh heat.
3. Add the onion and cook until softened, approximately 3 minutes.
4. Add the green chilies, soup and half of the cheese. Cook slowly until cheese melts.
5. Line a lightly greased casserole dish with half of the tortillas.
6. Cover the tortillas with ½ cup salsa, then half the chicken mixture. Repeat. 7. Top with remaining cheese, then bake for 50–60 minutes.
Kim Doerksen is Canadian Running’s food writer, a coach with @mile2marathon and an elite runner in Vancouver.