2 tbsp minced garlic
2 lemons, sliced in half
1 cup cucumber, diced into ¼ ” pieces
1 cup hummus
1 lb. golden potatoes, diced into 1” pieces 1 cup diced red onion
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
¾ cup tomato, diced into ¼ " pieces 4 cups kale, washed, de-stemmed and cut into ½ " pieces ½ cup feta M cup olives ¼ cup fresh dill, de-stemmed ¼ cup fresh oregano, finely chopped 4 chicken breasts, diced into 1" chunks 1 tsp dried dill
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp ground sumac ½ tsp onion powder ½ tsp garlic powder
4 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F with the rack about 6 inches from the top. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Place the potatoes on one side of the baking sheet and toss in oil, dried dill, basil, sumac, onion powder and garlic powder, with salt and pepper to taste. 3. Bake for 12 minutes.
4. While potatoes are baking, place the kale in a medium-sized bowl with ½ tbsp olive oil and season with salt. Gently massage the kale for ~30 seconds until soft and bright green. Divide kale into four bowls.
5. Combine cucumber, tomato, onion, olives, dill, feta and red wine vinegar in a medium-sized bowl, season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
6. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then toss in a bowl with oregano, half the lemon juice and half the garlic. 7. Once the timer for the potatoes has finished, take the tray out of the oven, add the chicken to the other half of the tray and bake for 5–7 minutes.
8. Once the timer goes off, set the oven to broil at 500 F and broil for 2–3 minutes until potatoes are golden and chicken has an internal temperature of 165 F (keep a close eye to prevent burning).
9. In a small bowl, combine hummus and garlic and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of water at a time for desired consistency.
10. To serve, combine salad, chicken, potatoes on top of the kale
and drizzle with hummus dressing.