Your Op­tometrist

Diabetes Care Guide (English) - - RETAIL NEWS -

Your op­tometrist will ex­am­ine your eyes and look for any sign of po­ten­tial prob­lems. In some cases you may be re­ferred to an oph­thal­mol­o­gist. Tell your eye doc­tor you have di­a­betes.

Make use of the various team mem­bers to help you un­der­stand im­por­tant stages. Re­mem­ber: you are not alone!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.