Dreamscapes Travel & Lifestyle Magazine
MORE DISCOVERIES AWAIT
• Don’t miss the Peumayén Ancestral Food restaurant, a truly unique dining establishment that specializes in authentic indigenous meals. • Visit Metropolitan Park to ride a funicular and cable car to get a bird’s-eye view of the city. You can even try out some challenging mountain-biking trails. • Treat yourself to a completo, a delicious variation of the hot dog served with plenty of extra trimmings.
• Enjoy a walking tour of the central city to view the work of world-renowned graffiti artists.
• Visit the Pablo Neruda Museum for a glimpse into the life of Chile’s greatest poet-diplomat and politician. • Stay at the Casa Higueras, a sumptuous boutique hotel in the heart of the city.
CENTRAL REGION WINERIES:
• The famous Viñas Santa Rita is also home to acres of botanical gardens that represent different regions of the world. • Viña Haras de Pirque’s theme reflects Chile’s long-standing love of equestrian sports.
• Viña Aquitania is a modern winery located at the foot of the Andes in the heart of the Maipo Valley.