AT A GLANCE LE GERMAIN HOTEL CALGARY
• Pioneers in boutique hotels, siblings Christiane and Jean- Yves Le Germain opened their first location in Quebec City in 1988, and today have 13 properties across Canada.
• Conveniently located next to the iconic Calgary Tower, close to the Glenbow Museum, Western Canada’s largest museum and just one hour’s drive from the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
• No check out time! Guests are welcome to stay until the evening of their flight.
• 143 boldly designed guest rooms embellished with local Canadian art that was handpicked by the owners.
• Complimentary Lexus car service for guests to get behind the wheel or be driven around in style.
• Lounge 899 in the hotel lobby features a bar the length of the room, perfect for creative cocktails and decadent bites.
• RNR Wellness Spa located on the penthouse level with views of the downtown skyline.
• Nama-stay program featuring online yoga video series to enjoy from your room or classes in the hotel’s yoga studio with resident Lululemon instructor.
Downtown Calgary & The Peace Bridge