New Year’s Eve tips:
1. To save yourself a fortune in therapy, make sure you’re nowhere near Aunt Agnes when the clock strikes twelve.
2. Remember, making a toast at a New Year’s Eve Party is a good idea. Serving toast is not.
3. Although recycling is a good idea, attaching any leftover mistletoe to your belt is highly discouraged.
4. Avoid any thoughts of Dick Clark and his pact with Satan.
5. To make sure you don’t miss anyone, start wishing friends "Happy New Year" sometime in August.
6. Although it may seem like a good idea at the time, do not drink and dial.