THIS MAGAZINE OFFERS YOU GREAT DIGITAL EXPERIENCES USING THE LAYAR APP
Test your garden knowledge by answering true or false to the following questions
1. Grow citrona, a plant specially hybridized to repel mosquitoes, on the patio to keep mosquitoes away.
2. Hardy cranesbill geraniums and the tender pelargonium geraniums are in the same horticultural family. 3. Including the different ornamental plants and cooking sage, there are about 30 different varieties of salvia.
4. One variety of salvia is a psychoactive drug. 5. Datura or angel’s trumpet plant parts are hallucinogenic.
6. Tomato and potato not only rhyme, they’re botanically related. 7. Sweet potato vine is so named because the foliage resembles potato leaves and has a sweet smell. 8. Sweet peas are not edible.
9. Scarlet runner beans are not edible. 10. Scarlet runner beans are annuals. Answers on the next page.