Free, virtual AHS workshop helps identify and transform stress
Albertans looking for ways to identify and manage stress are invited to join Transform Your Stress: The Resilience Advantage — Strategies for Managing Stress in Challenging Times, a free online workshop facilitated by Alberta Health Services.
Many Albertans have experienced increased stress during the COVID-19 pandemic. The workshop includes a basic discussion of stress plus looks at different ways to manage stress, including two HeartMath® breathing techniques.
Led by certified professionals, this workshop will:
• Discuss the stress response.
• Identify warning signs of stress.
• Help participants make an action plan to address their own stress.
• Demonstrate two practical, stress-relieving breath-ing techniques.
• Discuss how resilience can be enhanced through regular use of the breathing tools.
Registration is open for the following workshops:
•Part 1 Transform Your Stress: The Resilience Advan-tage — Strategies for Managing Stress in Challeng-ing Times October 27, from 10:00 to 11:45 a.m.
To register: https://albertahealthservices.zoom.us/ meeting/register/WIqfu6hci1'syGtGurE lywd1Iq61_ TT-1TEB
• Part 1 Transform Your Stress: The Resilience Advan-tage — Strategies for Managing Stress in Challeng-ing Times November 25, from 10:00 to 11:45 a.m.
To register: https://albertahealthservices.zoom.us/ meeting/register/tJArce6yrjstHNLPRw8ECwJQFgQ-OnONeI lay
• Part 2 Transform Your Stress: The Resilience Advan-tage — Strategies for Managing Stress in Challeng-ing Times December 2 from 1:30 to 3:15 p.m. (Note that this is a continuation from concepts learned in Part 1, so completion of Part 1 is essential prior to taking Part 2.)
To For meeting/register/tJcrf-2tpz0rHdGauaHK-t_LkDjMyVMQXEAq register: courses, more information https://albertahealthservices.zoom.us/ email email@example.com on HeartMath® or the upcoming