GROOVY IN GREEN
1. GLASSES: JJ’s Optical Gallery. “He’s like, ‘You have to come in and see these.’ ‘Aw dammit, another one.’” She has seven pairs of glasses.
2. EARRINGS: Anex
3. NECKLACE: Megan Hazel. “I like that I know her and that I’m supporting her and I work here and I support artists personally, so that’s something that’s really important to me.”
4. SWEATER: Costco
5. DRESS: eShakti, online
6. BRACELET: Leni and Eva from Anex. The fishbone is from a keychain.
7. SHOES: Rhodas Elegance Again. “I love these shoes — they’re something I get comments on them all the time but where would you find them?”
8. TOQUE: Stolen from Jamie
9. GLASSES: Golden Mile Optical
10. EARRING: His cousin made them as prizes for Christmas crackers.
11. TIE: It was abandoned by an ex.
12. JACKET: Moores
13. SHIRT: From a retro store in Vancouver. He took his kids in too: “It was like National Lampoon’s European Vacation, that scene where they all walk out dressed all Euro.”
14. RINGS: Claddagh from the Ceilidh Surprise. The other is “probably the Cornwall Centre — the gum machines.”
15. BRACELET: A dog rescue bracelet that reads: “On a mission from dog.”
16. KGB BELT: Claire’s or Ardene in Cornwall. “I think I broke a belt and needed a new one.”
17. JEANS: H&M
18. BOOTS: They were his father’s.