The act of washing.
Free from drugs or mind-altering substances.
Rare The act of probing a grandchild’s body allegedly like when that body was a baby but in fact to pursue your own nefarious goals.
To make pure. To wash away.
Without impurities. Chaste.
Examples of CLEAN in a sentence
• I tried to clean that one spot of skin when my grandfather held my hand and said, “No darling, I like you exactly this way.”
• Eleven years after my grandfather died, I became clean but serene is still an ongoing project.
• The grandfather gave her small body a good clean which sadly left debris that the granddaughter could not clean.
A small insect.
The opening at the crotch of a pair of pants, usually fastened with a zipper. Often absent on the pants of grandfathers.
The space above the stage in a theater.
A fish-hook, designed to look like an insect with wings.
To move through the air, usually on wings.
To move quickly toward safety.
Uncommon To move quickly through the air with the purpose of trapping a young child, often a grandchild.
FLY (adjective) Cool, hip.
Examples of FLY in a sentence
• My grandfather flew from a dark green pretend leather chair to the bed so it shouldn’t have been a surprise when he held my neck tight.
• Afterwards, my new panties with red roses were sadly no longer fly.
• The grandfather’s lips felt like a dozen tiny flies biting the top of the girl’s bottom.
A tree or shrub from the genus Prunus, often bearing fruit. A common fruit with dark purple skin and a soft yellow inside.
Rare A secret name given to granddaughters by doting grandfathers.
A dark purple colour, often used to describe women’s clothing.
Uncommon The colour of bruises left on a child’s body after a grandparent’s top-secret inspection.
To examine minutely or critically. To measure or test.
Examples of PLUM in a sentence
• My grandfather always called me his Special Plum because only he tasted the sweetness inside.
• Mom pointed at the plum bruises on my hips and said “You’ll get coordinated someday.”
• The grandfather plumbed every inch of the granddaughter’s body using his fingers and his tongue.