Parting Tips and Reflections
• Commit to practising 10 minutes of mindful awareness training on a regular basis.
• Identify one autopilot behaviour that you would like to change; set an intention to notice when the old behaviour arises, pause and choose a new response.
• Write down the values that are most important to you in your work life and as a leader; consider when these might be challenged and how you will respond.
• Consider what the difference between ‘pleasure’ and ‘happiness’ means for you and what insights this might have for how you lead yourself.
• Commit to one thing that you will start, stop or continue doing to increase your genuine happiness.