ML Gold drills 73 m of 0.3% Cu at Stars
ML GOLD Corp. has extended the open-ended mineralization at the Tana zone on its Stars project in central British Columbia, Canada. Vein-hosted and disseminated copper mineralization has been intersected in holes 11, 12 and 13 (DD18SS011-013), which were drilled as 100-metre stepout holes from the previously reported hole
10. Additional assays from holes 14, 15 and 16 (DDSS18014-016) are currently being processed.
• Hole 13 intersected 0.3 per cent copper and 0.36 per cent copper equivalent over 73 metres;
• A broad zone of mineralization within hole 13 starts from surface and includes 182 metres at 0.2 per cent copper and 0.25 per cent copper equivalent (CuEq);
• All three holes intersected copper mineralization associated with a network of porphyry intrusions;
• Mineralization at the Tana zone comes to surface and remains open along strike and to depth;
• Follow-up holes target extensions of mineralized feldspar porphyry;
• Additional assays from further stepout holes are pending.
(See MLG Table 1 on page 13)
The Tana zone re mains open along strike and at depth where additional drilling is being planned to test this theory. A larger drill will be needed to fully test the depth potential at the Tana zone.
We seek Safe Harbor.
Erika Flores condensed this news release (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Andrew William Bowering, Simon Patrick Clarke, Brian Patrick Morrison, Adrian Allister Smith
(MLG) Shares: 107,422,763