Aim3 Ventures to trade on TSX-V Nov. 13
AIM3 VENTURES Inc.’s capital pool company (CPC) prospectus dated Oct. 17, 2018, has been filed with and accepted by the TSX Venture Exchange and the Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia securities commissions, effective Oct. 17, 2018, under the provisions of the respective securities acts. The common shares of the company will be listed and admitted to trading on the TSX Venture Exchange on the effective dates stated below.
The gross proceeds to be received by the company for the offering are $500,000 (five million common shares at 10 cents per share).
- Listing date: at the close of business (5:01 p.m. EDT) on Nov. 12, 2018
- Commence date: The common shares will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange at the opening, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018, upon confirmation of closing.
The closing of the public offering is scheduled to occur before the market opening on Nov. 13, 2018. A further notice will be issued upon receipt of closing confirmation.
- Corporate jurisdiction: Ontario
- Capitalization: unlimited common shares with no par value, of which 10.65 million common shares are issued and outstanding
- Escrowed shares: three million common shares
- Transfer agent: TS X Trust Company
- Trading symbol: AIMC.P
- Cusip No.: 00900J109
- Agent: Haywood Securities Inc.
- Agent’s options: 500,000 options to purchase one share at 10 cents for a period of 24 months from the date of the listing
For further information, please refer to the company’s prospectus dated Oct. 17, 2018.
Alan Mark Friedman, Aaron Salz, Marc Jan Sontrop, Aaron Isaac Unger
(AIMC) Shares: 10,650,000