Smartset Services lists on TSX-V
SMARTSET SERVICES Inc.’s capital pool company (CPC) prospectus dated Sept. 13, 2018, has been filed with and accepted by the TSX Venture Exchange and the British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario securities commission, effective Sept. 14, 2018, pursuant to the provisions of the relevant Securities Act and Multilateral Instrument 11-102, Passport System, in Alberta. The common shares of the company will be listed on the TSX Venture Exchange on the effective date stated below.
The company will complete its initial distribution of securities to the public on Nov. 13, 2018. The gross proceeds to be received by the company for the public offering will be $200,000 (two million common shares at 10 cents per share).
- Commence date: At the opening, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018, the common shares will be listed and immediately halted from trading on the TSX Venture Exchange. The closing of the public offering is scheduled to occur on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018. A further notice will be published upon the confirmation of closing and the trading halt will be lifted.
- Corporate jurisdiction: British Columbia
- Capitalization: unlimited common shares with no par value, of which eight million common shares will be issued and outstanding on completion of the initial public offering
- Escrowed shares: six million common shares
- Transfer agent: Computershare Investor Services Inc. - Trading symbol: SMAR.P
- Cusip No.: 83191T 10 1
- Agent: Haywood Securities Inc.
- Agent’s warrants: 200,000 non-transferable warrants (each warrant to purchase one share at 10 cents per share for a 24-month period)
For further information, please refer to the company’s prospectus dated Sept. 13, 2018.
John Randolph Clifford, Leonidas Karabelas, Joseph Eugene Sekora
(SMAR) Shares: 8,000,000