High Hampton’s 420 receives six California pot licences
HIGH HAMPTON Holdings Corp.’s wholly owned subsidiary, 420 Realty LLC, has received six California State cannabis licences to operate at its facility located in the city of Cudahy.
On Dec. 9, 2018, the City of Cudahy officially executed the development agreement (DA) with 420 Realty which granted full local authority to develop the property and conduct cannabis business operations under the conditions set forth in the development agreement. Shortly thereafter, 420 Realty submitted six applications to the state for temporary licensing. All six applications were approved by the state for operations in the following categories:
• Cultivation processing;
• Non-storefront retail;
• Type 7 manufacturing;
“With the development agreement and temporary licences in hand, we can begin development of the facility in Cudahy, which is a central part of High Hampton’s strategy to serve the lucrative Southern California market,” said High Hampton chief executive officer Gary Latham. “Demolition work is set to commence shortly, followed by the facility improvements that will provide a first-class home to the growing portfolio of our operations, from manufacturing to infusions/edibles to distribution. We look forward to working with the state to transition these temporary licences to annual licences, a process that has already begun. In the meantime, our temporary licences allow us to conduct business with other licensed operators for the next 180 days.” The Cudahy facility represents a strategic location for High Hampton to take its brands into the Southern California market, including Caligold and Mojave Jane. Bravo Distro will also operate out of the Cudahy facility, providing distribution services for High Hampton’s brands and other high-quality products.
About High Hampton Holdings Corp.
High Hampton Holdings is a cannabis sector investment company focused on opportunities in California striving to become the largest consolidator in the medicinal cannabis sector. The company has assembled a stellar team with cannabis, capital markets, compliance, political, licensing, and brands and products supply chain experience, and aggressively develops its wholly owned subsidiaries toward sustainable growth and active operations:
• CoachellaGro Corp., a California corporation focused on the development of a 254,000-square-foot greenhouse facility situated in the cannabis industrial park located in Coachella, Calif., with a valid conditional use permit (CUP) for the development of a full-service production facility in order to serve third party state licensed medicinal marijuana operators;
• 420 Realty LLC has applied for multiple permits to vertically integrate in the city of Cudahy, Calif. (greater Los Angeles area), for a development agreement (DA) including cannabis cultivation, nursery, manufacturing, delivery and distribution licences on a single parcel location;
• 8 Points Management LLC serves the cannabis industry with sales, marketing, transportation and supply chain management services through its subsidiary Bravo Distro LLC;
• Caligold is serving the edibles market by crafting America’s finest quality medicinal-grade cannabis edible products combining art and science to deliver innovative creations and adhere to important industry standards in consistency, dosing accuracy, and compound formulation;
• Mojave Jane LLC is a California licensed manufacturer of premium cannabis extracts and concentrates for the California markets.
We seek Safe Harbor.
Robert Ridout Allen, William Campbell Birge, Daniel Petrov, Richard Polanco, Christian Scovenna
(HC) Shares: 94,913,964