Etruscus Resources to trade on CSE Jan. 15
CSE BULLETIN 2019-0112 The common shares of Etruscus Resources Corp. have been approved for listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Listing and disclosure documents will be available on the CSE website on the trading date.
Etruscus Resources is a Vancouver-based junior exploration company with a key focus of developing its 100-per-cent-owned Rock & Roll project. The Rock & Roll project sits within the prolific Golden Triangle in northwestern British Columbia, Canada, and is located seven kilometres northwest of the past-producing Snip mine, currently operated by Skeena Resources. The immediate area has recently seen major investment, with both an infrastructure upgrade of a road planned to Seabridge’s Johnny Mountain project and significant strategic investment to Skeena from Hochschild Mining announced in late 2018.
- Issuer: Etruscus Resources
- Security type: common shares
- Symbol: ETR
- Number of securities issued and outstanding: 19,094,001 - Number of securities reserved for issuance: 4,197,000
- CSE sector: mining
- Cusip No.: 29787F 10 4 - ISIN: CA 29787F 10 4 5
- Board lot: 500
- Trading currency: Canadian dollar
- Trading date: Jan. 15, 2019
- Other exchanges: not applicable -Fiscal year-end: March 31
- Transfer agent: Computershare Investor Services Inc.
The exchange is accepting market-maker applications for ETR.
Fiore Aliperti, Gordon Lam, Jason E Leikam, Michael Sikich
(ETR) Shares: 19,094,001